Saturday, July 21, 2018
– Marble Hill -Country Mart parking lot 10 am – 1 pm
Locations below are from 10 am to Noon
– Patton – Mouser Steel
– Scopus – Scopus United Methodist Church
– Leopold– Beussink Transmission parking lot (New spot!)
Also Recycling Center: Hwy 51 – 7 miles N of Marble Hill
Thank you! Volunteers welcome.
Call 238-4612 for more information.
Bring your CLEAN recyclables to one of the locations below. Start saving and pre-sorting now:
• Paper (junk mail, magazines & catalogs, newspaper, office paper).
• Flattened Cardboard and Greyboard (cereal-type boxes).
• Plastics #1-2 only Plastic grocery bags accepted. Rinse bottles and remove lids.
• Separate colored #2’s (laundry soap jugs and some milk jugs) from “neutral” #2’s (vinegar jugs and some milk jugs).
• Metal (steel food cans, aluminum cans & pie plates).
• NO GLASS, NO STYROFOAM FOOD CONTAINERS